David works primarily in the areas of Business Law, Real Estate, Estate Planning, Taxation and General Practice. David assists clients with their business interests, from corporations and limited liability companies to partnerships and sole proprietorships. David helps clients purchase existing businesses and start new ones, as well as sell their business interests, using a variety of asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements, real estate purchase agreements, leases, noncompete agreements, bills of sale, certificates of organization, articles of incorporation and general partnership agreements. He also works with clients on tax planning and tax return preparation, real estate sales and purchases, as well as estate and business succession planning.
David has practiced in Jefferson, Iowa, since 2006 and is an owner of Hoyt & Morain Law Firm, P.C.
- Business Law
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
Professional and Community Organizations:
- Member - Iowa State Bar Association
- President- Greene County Bar Association
- Past Treasurer - Rotary Club of Jefferson
- Past Board Member - Jefferson Area Chamber of Commerce
- Simpson College, Indianola, Iowa (BA 2003)
- Drake University, Drake Law School, Des Moines, Iowa (J.D. 2006)
- Northern District of Iowa (Federal)
- Southern District of Iowa (Federal)